Cogninn is a small enterprise with focus on developing AI systems for next generation digital infrastructures that consist of emerging distributed computing technologies.
We are developing AI systems using machine and deep learning frameworks for digital infrastructures for several industries such as telecom, Internet, biomedical and finance.
We are looking for an AI IT Consultant, who will be able to propose and manage the deployment of AI solutions for different types of IT (digital) infrastructures.
The main duties for this role is to contribute to a list of the following coordination and management activities:
- Propose new and advanced hybrid IT solution architectures to enable AI deployment for application targets delivery.
- Keep building delivery know-how by staying current on technology market innovations and the latest methodology, tooling, and assets/accelerators.
- Set up and lead effective governance and program management office processes to manage the solution, decision-making, deliverables, stage gates, schedule, resources, and costs.
- Develop reasonable integrated project plans and drive teams to on-time and cost with quality completion.
- Producing technical reports on AI systems architectures including new features and elements.
- Proposing new relevant IT components that would add-value to the current and future digital technologies.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager.
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
We are looking for an individual, who has the following qualifications:
- A BSc and MSc degree in computer science or engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in IT consulting in a customer or business facing capacity.
- 1+ year of experience in AI frameworks for data science and other applications.
- Experience of advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Knowledge of machine learning modeling techniques and how to fine-tune those models, e.g. XGBoost, Deep Neural Networks, Transformers, ResNets, VAEs, GANs, Markov chains, etc.
- Experience of implementing and delivering data solutions and pipelines on cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, and AWS.
- A strong understanding of data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes.
- An understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data.
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language such as SQL, Python, Java, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering CI/CD and DevOps capabilities in a data environment.
- Experience using specialized machine-learning libraries, eg. Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, huggingface, etc.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience proposing and delivering in an agile environment, utilizing enterprise-scale frameworks.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
Cogninn will guarantee an environment to grow as an AI IT consultant through human resource management and services provision.
The work could be carried out remotely from any location in Greece. The gross salary depends on the broad level of experience to the qualifications mentioned above.