Cogninn is a small enterprise with focus on developing AI systems for next generation digital infrastructures consist of emerging networking and computing technologies.
We are developing AI systems using machine and deep learning for networking and computing infrastructures for several applications such as telecom, Internet, biomedical and finance.
We are looking for an “Electronics Engineer”, who will work on FPGA and embedded systems implementation of complex functions and algorithms for use in 5G-A and AI products of Cogninn.
The main duties for this role is to contribute to the development and benchmarking of the following technologies:
- Design and develop the architecture and embedded software solutions of innovative signal processing systems including AI and 5G.
- 2+ years’ proven track record of hands-on FPGA development where you have taken ownership.
- 2+ years’ of VHDL and Verilog experience in Xilinx Zynq FPGA platforms.
- Embedded C development for ARM and Intel processors in Linux OS.
- Good understanding of technology tradeoffs, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to propose new prototype design mechanisms, frameworks and algorithms including novel ideas.
We are looking for an individual, who has the following qualifications:
- Experience in FPGA platforms development for SDR applications.
- FPGA interface with ARM processors.
- Experience in embedded C in ARM and x86 processors.
- Linux software kernel development and device driver development for SDR devices.
- Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or Physics with MSc) with specialization in electronics.
Cogninn will guarantee an environment to grow as Electronics engineer and scientist through technical management and service provision.
The work could be carried out in our office in Athens or Larissa. The gross salary depends on the broad level of experience to the qualifications mentioned above.
To apply to this position, please send your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.