6G Research Engineer
- Contribution to the development of virtualized beyond-5G SDR technology solutions
- Contribution to the development of mobile edge computing server technology solutions
- Realization of core ideas as proof-of-concept demonstrator and integration into Cogninn’s 5G testbed platforms
- Analyze and investigate 3GPP and ETSI specifications
- Excellent analytical and team-working skills
- 1+ years of experience in mobile 5G RAN and MEC development (academic or industry)
- BSs (desirable MSc) degree in an Engineering or Computer Science discipline
- Solid 5G system RAN and MEC architecture knowledge
- Hands-on experience in the area of networking for the telecoms sector
- Understanding of cloud concepts and SDN+NFV is of advantage
- Expert in both C/C++ and Python in Linux environment on CPU/GPU platforms and/or expert in SDR FPGA Xilinx boards
- Technology dissemination experience through patent submission and journal/conference publications
Cogninn will provide a salary according to the experience in the above set of required skills and will guarantee a day-by-day growth of the “6G research engineer”.
To apply to this position, please send your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.